[SunHELP] help regarding NTP configuration

Howard Hurst sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 6 05:42:06 CST 2000

man xntpd (Network Time Protocol daemon) if you just want to use the basic
Solaris version - I do and it seems ok to me.

Howard.
______________

IMPORTANT. Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of United News & Media. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender
immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.