[Sunhelp] Solaris Version Preferance

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at sweden.sun.com
Thu Aug 24 03:55:57 CDT 2000

2.6 in that case, 2.6 fixes a lot of annoying bugs that you had
with 2.5.1. Such as network issues, patch issues etc.

Apart from that 2.6 is better on multithreading, its actually
more stable (in my opinion), faster and easier to debug.

I cant see any reason not upgrade to 2.6, its a lot of fixes in
that release.

        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */