[Sunhelp] PcNetlink

Karl Rossing karl.rossing at federated.ca
Wed Aug 16 18:56:17 CDT 2000

--------------00495896B047E54101734BE9

http://www.sun.com/interoperability/netlink/pcnetlink1_2

Goddamn Marketers... I hate them :)... According to the link above PC
netlink version 1.2 has been released. There is no release date on the
page. Downloading the entire package is the only way i can find out if
solaris 8 is supported. Downloading on a 56K frame line is fun!

Now according to posts deja.com 1.2 supports solaris 8.

Just thought some of you would like to know. I did not think that the
version with solaris 8 was released yet.

The download link is buried at the bottom of the page.

Karl
--------------00495896B047E54101734BE9

begin:vcard
n:Rossing;Karl
tel;work:204-786-6431 Ext 358
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.federated.ca
org:Federated Insurance Companies of Canada
adr:;;717 Portage Ave;Winnipeg;Mb;R3C 3C9;Canada
version:2.1
email;internet:karl.rossing at federated.ca
title:Technical Services
fn:Karl Rossing