[Sunhelp] system

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at nocke.Sweden.Sun.COM
Wed Aug 9 09:32:41 CDT 2000

Humm, the enable_sm_wa kernel variable was introduced in a patch to
Solaris 2.3 to fix a hardware bug in the SS 10 / 514 MP, i *think*
it had something to do with multiple processors.

So its only recognized in the sun4m kernel, i have no idea why its still
in the notes of Informix. Just remove it from /etc/system.

Best regards,

        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */