[Sunhelp] Solaris Data Backup Utility Enabler

Tim Conrad tconrad at newyork.edisonproject.com
Wed Aug 9 09:09:27 CDT 2000

In the box with the E250's, there's a licence for 'Solaris Data Backup
Utility Enabler'.

What is it? I really don't have a clue what it is, but i'm hoping it's
some sort of backup utility : )

Or, does someone know of a script thats preferrably pre-written that
does backups, it can be run from cron, but most importantly, that it
won't write over the tape that it wrote on the previous night?

I imagine I could write one, but i'm on a limted amount of time to get
it in there before the servers get shipped out again. (It doesn't have
to be anything spectacular. Just enough to get us by until Tivoli is set
up, which'll be in 6-8 months)

Thanks,

Tim Conrad