[Sunhelp] mirroring internal system drives

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Tue Apr 25 08:36:40 CDT 2000

Brian,
There is a product called DiskSuite that will allso you to mirror disks.  There
is also an infodoc on Sun's website that will explain how to mirror the root
partition (DiskSuite can't do that).  Unfortunately I can't remember what the
number is.
John

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, Brian D. Kohl lied to us about:
> I now have the desire to mirror the system drives on my Ultra 5's, Ultra
> Enterprise 2's and Ultra Enterprise 420's that I have.
>
> I belive that Solaris itself has this capability, but I am having trouble
> finding resources for providing information.
>
> Anyone have any links to give, advice, war stories, flames, to
> give?  Anything would be great.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Brian

> -----------------------
> Brian D. Kohl			Lead Systems Administrator
> Chemconnect, Inc.		brian at chemconnect.com
> Direct: 415.364.3328		Fax: 415.646.0010
> Cell: 415.518.9052		Pager: 415-406-3974
John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator
Orent Graphic Arts

To decode go to http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you
know," PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

Your anti-Microsoft signatures for Tuesday are...

What if Bill Gates had a penny for each time a Windows computer crashed?
Oh, wait...he already does!

The first time Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is when
they start making vacuum cleaners.