[Sunhelp] Quality of parts used by Sun

Kris Kirby kris at hiwaay.net
Sun Apr 23 19:19:01 CDT 2000

> Yeah, Goldstar is CRAP - had one in my old HP Pavilion, and it died - I
> dunno if I still
> have it, but it works intermittently.

I'd more likely blame HP for the defective CD-ROM. It is *very* likely
that someone dropped the CDROM flat on the floor and then installed  it. I
used to work in a factory that built them. CRAP! Now I work in a factory
(other side of the 1e6 sq. ft. building) that builds Athlons... Not to
much better over here I'm afraid. (Less to go wrong. I feel sorry for
AMD.)

-----
<kris at nospam.hiwaay.net>    |
"God gave them the ability to reproduce...
	... Science gave us the hope they won't." -KBK