[Sunhelp] Out of Colors

ds ds at primenet.com
Mon Apr 10 23:49:07 CDT 2000

OS: Solaris 2.6 (11/99) Sparc
Platform: E3500

We are using our E3500's along with Netview to manage our network.  We
keep getting messages that we have run out of colors.  We even set the
video mode to 32bit to pick up additional colors (or so I thought).  The
problem still exist.  We are "Not" running other apps that would eat up
colors.  Actually, we are running no other apps at the time we run
Netview.

There are times we use Netscape, but we make sure and close it before
starting Netview, but there are times we log in and start Netview and
get the "Out of colors" dialog.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Email:	ds at primenet.com
Web:	http://radsl-sullinger.phx.primenet.com/
"As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD"