[Sunhelp] Help IDing a CPU module

Fred Dikeman fred at workstation.net
Mon Apr 10 09:02:07 CDT 2000

I've been told that Ross made some a turbo type card to enhance processor speed.
I think that's what they might be. I found this out thru the sunhelp site so you
might want to ask.  There's a guy in Chicago who originally told me about it.

Thanks,

Fred
Data Instruments, Inc

***** IMPORTANT******

Please check all of the legs on all of the microschips.  I noticed that a few were
bent and touching each other.