[Sunhelp] Automating Data Collection

Nabeel Ahmed nahmed at infoboard.com
Mon Apr 10 09:05:18 CDT 2000

Hi,
I am trying to capture the setup on my Cisco switches once a week, currently
its done manually,
is there anyway to automate the collection of this data automatically,
basically this is being done to ensure that I have a copy of the last config
in case something goes bust.
Also, another thing I want to automate is collection of statistics from the
HP4000 ProCurve switch. I mean, I would like to have all the data pertaining
to each port on that switch to be mailed to me once a month or at least
stored in a file which I can pick up, right now, I log on to the switch and
manually note down all the data.
TIA,
Nabeel