[Sunhelp] RPC mounting File Systems.

Walter Krumshyn wallyk at nortelnetworks.com
Sun Apr 2 21:28:18 CDT 2000

Hello Ana,

On your NFS server, check the following:

1) Run the "exportfs" command to ensure the file system is exported.  If
it does not show up, add an entry to the /etc/dfs/dfstab and run
exportfs -a.

2) Ensure NFS is running (ps -ef | grep nfsd).  If not, start it:

	/etc/init.d/nfs.server start

NFS services do not start up automatically if the /etc/dfs/dfstab file
does not have any NFS entries.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Walter