[Sunhelp] Linux on Tadpole.

KJH kjhmdjd at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 20 00:27:58 CDT 1999

Strongly suggest you subscribe to the SparcBook owners' mail list, where
this question and many others have been answered extensively.

The short answer is that X and PCMCIA and internal modem support are still a
work-in-progress for Linux on a SparcBook.  NetBSD has X support in the
latest versions; don't know about PCMCIA or internal modem.

Kurt