[Sunhelp] New Sun 21' monitor and XFree86

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Tue Sep 14 13:01:53 CDT 1999

What do you mean the switch box is built in?  As in it as multiple video
inputs, and a switch to change between them?  Is this a monitor that you
would put on par with a Sun/Sony/HP/SGI "Premium" monitor?  Also, what kind
of cables are you using?  HD15 cables tend to have a lot of loss, compared
to the BNC/coax.
	Greg