[Sunhelp] New Sun 21' monitor and XFree86

Ben Rosenberg dragula at primary.net
Tue Sep 14 12:36:57 CDT 1999

To whom it may concern,

	I just bought a Sun Ultra 10 w/ the 21' monitor that has the switch box
built in. I have the monitor connected to my AMD box running SuSE linux
and the 3.3.4 XFree release. Most everything is clear accept text in GUI
apps. It has a bit of a shadow behind it. I am wondering if there is
anything specific in XFree that I have to set to get rid of this
problem. I really don't want to have my old 17' on my desk as well..that
was why I bought the 21' w/ the switch box. If anyone can give me any
tips or tricks to get it to be clear I would love to hear from you. I
have a Diamond Viper 550 PCI card in the AMD box.

Thanks in Advance.
--
Ben Rosenberg
mailto:dragula at primary.net