[Sunhelp] Re: [SunRescue] Help installing Solaris 7 on SS20

Chris Kozlowski razer at ultra.darkcartel.com
Fri Sep 10 08:18:46 CDT 1999

"cprboot" means that the machine is configured to boot into a preserved
system state, which was presumably set using the sys-suspend command.
You need to put a dummy switch at the boot command.  For instance,
"boot cdrom -"

This will override the "cprboot" parameter which appears to have been
preset.

Chris