[Sunhelp] Urgently ?: SBU vs. NetBackup vs. LibMON

Wonkyu Chang - Sun Korea SE Wonkyu.Chang at Korea.Sun.COM
Wed Jun 30 03:23:50 CDT 1999

Dear experts,

Is there anybody who tell me the technical difference between Solstice Backup
and Enterprise NetBackup in more detail? Or, let me know where I can get it?

Also, in case of using the library backup device(eg. L280 or L400),
What solution should be considered in order to automatic backup on network?
At that time, I want to know the best solution between SBU, EBU, and LibMON.

I have some change to propose Sun backup solution with big volume.
Please, give me any guidance about the network based automatic backup solutions.

I'll appreciate any helps.
Thanks,
WK Chang