[Sunhelp] HELP me !!

Robert.Cross at scottish-newcastle.co.uk Robert.Cross at scottish-newcastle.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 09:07:04 CDT 1999

--Boundary_(ID_tOwHoOw3hJefqe8Tvih/5g)

bharadwaj.raghuraman at seepz.tcs.co.in wrote:
>I need to print a report in landscape mode from Unix.  Can you please let me
>know how I am to achieve this...

For one off's you might be able to use something like lp -d printer -o
length=XX,width=YY (where
XX and YY are the correct values, see the lp manual page for details).

The other (best imho) option is to define a form with the lpform command and
select this new form
with the -f option of lp. Again check the manual page for the command for
details.

I've never had to do this myself, so I might have missed something out.

Sorry.

Robert

--Boundary_(ID_tOwHoOw3hJefqe8Tvih/5g)--