[Sunhelp] Search engine

David Fickes dfickes at advice.com
Sun Jun 20 18:01:27 CDT 1999

James .. thanks for all of your help. I'm hoping that someone
can suggest ... use this or that from the perspective of a GUI
frontend that isn't completely ugly and functional. I don't think
that the backend tools are that much of an issue. I'd rather
have a non-web interface so I don't HAVE to run a webserver as
well but .... I'm open to it.

-d