[Sunhelp] FS: Differential SCSI disks with rackmount drive tray

Bill Bradford mrbill at frenzy.com
Thu Jun 10 12:15:50 CDT 1999

The previous buyer has never sent me payment for these, so they're
on the auction block again - six 2.1gig Seagate 5.25" full-height
differential SCSI disk drives, in a Sun rackmount disk tray, with
slide rails and all necessary cabling (both internal and external), etc.

This is referred to as "Disk Option 576", and I've got a diagram of
the drive tray at

http://www.frenzy.com/~mrbill/576/diskopt_09_573.01.html

Best reasonable offer (including shipping; I can probably ship everything
UPS Ground for $50 or so) takes it; I just need to get this stuff out of
my garage to make some room.  I'm in Austin, Texas.

Bill

Bill Bradford * mrbill at frenzy.com * mrbill at sunhelp.com
   http://www.sunhelp.com / http://www.sunhelp.org