[Sunhelp] Urgently: SunPCi problems

Wonkyu Chang - Sun Korea SE Wonkyu.Chang at Korea.Sun.COM
Wed Jul 28 22:45:07 CDT 1999

Dear experts,

I was asked to test SunPCi by major customer who has plan to buy our WS on big
volume(1500*U10). Before the deal, I'm testing and running the window95-based
application for him on U10(SunPCi) in comparison with PC.

By the way, I got the critical problem as like followings.

(1) His window95-based application has hanged up with "Out of Memory" message.
    But, all goes well when the application and windows95 media are used on PC.
    I can't see the error message on PC at all.
    The capacity of physical or virtual memory was enough.

(2) Win95 can't rebooted after the setup of "Banyan Vines" driver and protocol.
    But, it's okay on PC.

Please, give me any ideas or helps.

Thanks in advance.
WK Chang