[Sunhelp] keyboard/monitor switch for Sun systems

Keith Campbell keith.d.campbell at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 20 13:48:26 CDT 1999

Hello,

I've got a few ss5/10/20 boxes that I was thinking of networking together,
but I have very few keyboards & monitors.  The few systems I am familiar
with all halt when I unplug the keyboard in order to move it to a different
system.  Is there a config switch that I am missing someplace?  I was
thinking of getting a switch for the keyboard & monitor, but I don't know
where I can find one that will work for Sun systems.  I know they make them
for PC type systems.  Anyone got any leads?

Thanks,
  Keith

--
"Long Live The New Flesh." - Max Renn; Videodrome