[Sunhelp] Setup syslog entries to another host?

Eric Williams eric at urania.astro.wesleyan.edu
Tue Jul 20 10:11:36 CDT 1999

I think I have done this before but I can't remember.
I want setup syslog.conf so that syslog entries go to the syslog on
another host rather than the localhost. I will have tcp_wrappers on
also and don't remember if that required any special setup for remote
logging either.

Any quick advice?

Thank
Eric Williams                                          Van Vleck Observatory
eric at astro.wesleyan.edu                   Wesleyan University
(860) 685-3664                                      Middletown, CT 06459
http://www.astro.wesleyan.edu
What the Microsoft slogan really means to say is:
"Where do you want to go today?
It doesn't matter...your coming with us." - as seen on the web.