[Sunhelp] Solaris 7 and wu-ftpd 2.5.0 (1) (fwd)

Dexter-Al Eugenio dex at pspi.com.ph
Wed Jul 14 20:36:28 CDT 1999

greetings,

this is a follow-up on my previous question. i've isolated the problem. it
seems that mknod doesn't support more that 2GB of partition, or is
it in.ftpd.

i have two  2.1GB of Harddrive concatenated and mounted it as /export. my
ftp config files are located at /export/ftp, including the public
directory. this i can't display on my netscape browser. but when i reduce
the size of the partition it worked.

is there any config/setup that i missed in order for ftpd or mknod to
work?

thanks......

dex

-Solaris System Administrator