[Sunhelp] Printer help

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Wed Jul 14 14:56:48 CDT 1999

Hi,

There is a document on the net that does that just search for "SunOS 5.6
+Printers" on altavista or an other search engine ...sorry can't find the
URL because I've printed the info out.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976