[Sunhelp] Problem on external Hard Drive

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at double-barrel.be
Wed Jul 7 08:16:10 CDT 1999

Okey ... the sector is bad so try to relocate your partition so it does
not use block 16 to 32 by checking for bad blocks first before formatting
the disc.

Michael
---
Michael C. Vergallen A.k.A. Mad Mike,
Sportstraat 28			http://www.double-barrel.be/mvergall/
B 9000 Gent			ftp://ftp.double-barrel.be/pub/linux/
Belgium				tel : 32-9-2227764 Fax : 32-9-2224976