[Sunhelp] ZX Framebuffer on a SS2/Solaris 7

Sean seanph at flash.net
Mon Dec 27 21:35:52 CST 1999

Hi everyone,
I have a SparcStation 2 running Solaris 7 and was wondering if it was
possible to use a ZX fb with this setup. When I installed the card and
booted the machine I got an error message that the system couldnt find a
device driver for the console framebuffer and it booted into text mode.
>From what I can tell the package SUNWleo has the device drivers for this
card but I havent found that package on the solaris cd. Has anyone done
this before? Any ideas?

Thanks in Advance,
Sean