[Sunhelp] Sun-compatible CD-Rom drive

whofmann at yahoo.com whofmann at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 08:52:02 CST 1999

Good morning all.  Here's a question for ya.

I have an external Sun CD-ROM enclosure that I would like to make use of. I
understand that only certain drives are "compatible" with SUN workstations.
What brands/models should I be looking for?  What ones will not only work
with the workstation, but also be compatible with the enclosure's connector
that lets you set the devices SCSI ID?  Thanks for any advice! :)

Wes