[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 3 SCSI Advice

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 19:03:00 CDT 2010

1) ok - if you are trying to daisy chain - the tadpole external floppy drive
has the ability tp self-terminate - look at the bottom of the drive & check
the dip switch settings - the dip switches set both scsi id & termination etc
-
2) i'd try scsi id 2 for the disk pack & scsi id 4 for the floppy drive.
3) also you might be having a problem with the daisy chain itself - try one
device at a time - with proper termination each time etc.

regards
steve