[SPARCbook] SPARCbook 3 SCSI Advice

Chris Heric chris at pubwire.com
Tue Jul 20 17:30:27 CDT 2010

Yeah.. SCSI is an odd beast at best, and being a Mac/Unix guy myself I
have seen it all. From non-terminated SCSI connections working, to
"Active" vs. "Passive" termination, to flat out nonsensical solutions,
that work. It is hard to say without seeing or laying hands on, but I
am pretty sure your issue is termination.

Chris