[SPARCbook] Wanted: PS for RDI Ultrabook

richtom1 at excite.com richtom1 at excite.com
Sat Dec 15 11:28:48 CST 2007

 Hello all,    I am a newcomer and have recently picked up a couple Ultrabooks and am looking for parts.    I have a couple RDI Ultrabook U20 models and am in need of a power supply.  I have been looking for some time now and have not been able to find anyone selling such an item.  The rear of the Ultrabooks have a secure connection (lemo I believe) with a 5 pin female end.  The power supply would then have a five pin male end on it and according to the specs on the Ultrabook be: DC 18V, 6.5A.  One of the Ultrabooks has a lithium ion battery installed....the battery specs are: 11.1V Nominal, 12.3 Max Charge, 4050 MAH with PN: 270101101, SN: 10366.    I have been unable to find anyone who has the  power supply with the specific connector end for the Ultrabook.  I also would like to pick up the docking station as well as another battery.  Is there anyone who has a spare of any of the above and/or is no longer using their Ultrabook and looking to sell some items?  Or, if someone

knows of any sources for the items I need can you let me know.    Thanks,  Richard