[SPARCbook] Solaris 2.6

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Fri Nov 19 18:33:10 CST 2004

on 11/19/2004 4:02 PM Mike Parson wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 02:05:06PM +0000, Chris Hilliard wrote:

>>Does anybody know where to get the disks? in the UK would be good.

> Ask around, keep checking E-bay, I'm sure someone around here might be
> able to help you out.  Might even try asking Tadople directly, they
> might be able to lend you a hand.

I'm not in the UK -- Seattle, WA, USA -- but I have a complete set of
the Tadpole Solaris 7 release. I'm not terribly interested in parting it
from my 3GX, but I'm not attached to the 3GX either (I'd like to keep
it, but I'm just not using it, especially with only 32MB RAM). I've got
the printer cable and the external SCSI floppy drive for it as well.

I'd be interested in working out some sort of trade or barter
arrangement; I'd really like to get my hands on an ACPI-compliant PCI
Adaptec SCSI adapter or two.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
"Aikido is based around the central precept of letting an attack take