[SPARCbook] Solaris 2.6

d neal wise nwise at spy.net
Fri Nov 19 17:57:05 CST 2004

On 20/11/2004, at 7:56 AM, Sunder wrote:

> There was talk of various linux distros working too...  You might want
> check the archives...

I've run OpenBSD on mine for years. Even the PCMCIA adapter is
supported (finally). You'll need to use an external CDROM, network or
floppy drive to get it (or probably any free UNIX-alike) going. I need
to upgrade mine. Haven't actually used it in a while. I'll install
OpenBSD 3.6 on it and put a document detailing that somewhere useful.

regards,

neal
d neal wise - nwise at spy.net
SPY internetworking  -  will network for food
http://www.spy.net