[SPARCbook] 3gx battery

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Sun Nov 7 14:49:35 CST 2004

Borgen_Gary wrote:

> To those who might be interested, the Batteries Plus store in Camarillo, CA
> will perform a re-cell on your Series 2 battery packs.  The re-cell includes
> higher capacity 2700mAh NiMH A size cells.

What kind of extended battery life does this give in rough terms? If I
can solve the dismal battery life issue, I'd be more likely to try to
scrounge up the rare RAM required to upgrade my Sparcbook to a usable level.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
"Aikido is based around the central precept of letting an attack take