[SPARCbook] Installed latest 7_Recommended Patch Cluster,lost 'ts102' & FB

John Appleby john at dnsworld.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 17:04:46 CST 2004

Welcome to the joys of Solaris patches. At lest you didn't run a full
patch set on 2.5.1, which screws up the SCSI driver - I'll let you
figure out what happens when you do that :)

What Joseph says must be true; presumably one of the patches has
rendered the fb/PCMCIA controllers unusable, and removing them should
fix the problem. Just a question of which patch...