[SPARCbook] Cheaper Tadpoles

Ian Spray ian_spray at tadpole.com
Thu Jul 10 15:02:34 CDT 2003

On Thursday, Jul 10, 2003, at 20:26 Europe/London, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Netscape Communicator 4.78 Solaris/Sparc
> Didn't contact anyone.  Busy, busy day here for me.

Oh dear - it's just Netscape 4 too.  Trying Konqueror, IE, Mozilla and
Safari browser idents all yield useful pages.  I've contacted the people
most able to sort this out - hopefully it'll be fixed quickly, as
Solaris Netscape users are a pretty large target audience for us.

As a short term consolation, there is a PDF specification available
here:

   http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/pdf/datasheet/sparcle_datasheet.pdf

which should be fine in any browser (or wget/curl etc.)

Thanks for pointing the error out - I'll keep an eye on the site and
try to make sure nothing else like this slips through.

HTH,
--
Ian Spray
Tadpole Computer Ltd.