[SPARCbook] Cheaper Tadpoles

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jul 10 14:26:09 CDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:14:57 +0100
Ian Spray <ian_spray at tadpole.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, Jul 10, 2003, at 18:34 Europe/London, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>

> > Of course, Tadpole's website is broken - the Sparcle page can't load an
>    ^^^^^^^^^
> Please elaborate - we have changed quite a bit since the split.  When
> was our site unreliable/broken for you ?  What problems did you
> encounter ?
> Which browser (revision and O/S) gave you problems ?
> Whom did you contact ?  Did they not give a satisfactory response ?

Netscape Communicator 4.78 Solaris/Sparc
Didn't contact anyone.  Busy, busy day here for me.

> > included file or some such thing.
> >
> Which bit ?  This page works fine for me:
>
>    http://www.tadpolecomputer.com/exec.php?p=prod-note-sparcle

When I open that URL in the browser, I get:
Warning: Failed opening './templates/ns4template1.html' for inclusion
(include_path='') in /usr/www/users/tadpole/exec.php on line 65

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."