[SPARCbook] RDI Ultrabook Parts Needed

Helena Soderholm helsod at algonet.se
Sun Aug 3 13:45:22 CDT 2003

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Michael Thompson wrote:

Michael !

You can order them from Tadpole if you want, but I dont think you will
want too. They are really very expensive. I dont remember now exactly the
amount, but they were enough to make me balk. You can send a mail to their
support and get an offer.

The best source is really Ebay. You will need to wait for any to pop up,
which is very rare unfortunately.

You should be able to try the unit out though with an external SCSI drive
in one of them external SCSI boxes, I suppose. Might be nice to know it is
working ok before you shell out more money.

Did you get the power supply with your unit ?

Peter