[SPARCbook] SparcBook Parts for Sale!

Michael ml at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 11 08:33:18 CDT 2002

Hi there,

>1 - RDI PowerLite System, similar in performance as a Classic 32M Ram,
2
>HD's (I need to check the sizes), floppy with battery, power supply
and
>RDI carry bag - $80 Tis system will run Solaris and/or Linux with no
>problems because it looks like a Classic to the OS.

I might be interested in the PowerLite, but I have a few questions (
and because others will have them too I ask them on the list )
- which model is it ? The only models google found were 110/85MHz
MicroSPARC II machines which aren't exactly comparable to a classic.
- what kind of memory fits in ( I expect 33 Bit PS/2 FPS but you never
know... )
- which resolution does the display do
... my SPARCbook gets quite hot when left in OBP or without power
management - does the PowerLite need OS support to clock down when it
gets hot or does it get hot at all ?

have fun
Michael