[SPARCbook] New SPARCbook

Ian Spray iws at tadpole.co.uk
Fri Sep 6 08:49:21 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Whilst I'm sure that some may have seen this already, I thought it might
be nice to mention the latest addition to the SPARCbook family:

  http://hw.tadpole.com/html/products/mobile/sparcbook5000/

Just to make sure that the maximum amount of confusion can be generated,
this machine shares nothing in common with the S1/S2/S3 or S3000
SPARCbooks, with the possible exception of some Engineers who worked on
more than one of the projects, and the fact that like the S3000 it uses
IDE hard drives.

It's more of a successor to the UltraBook IIe in terms of hardware, but
I'm sure that would be obvious from the spec sheet.

TTFN,

--
Ian Spray          :  Software Engineer     :  Tadpole Technology
iws at tadpole.co.uk  :  +44 (0) 1223 428 224  :  http://www.tadpole.com/