[SPARCbook] Will this destroy my drive ???

Super-User helsod at algonet.se
Sun May 12 14:58:43 CDT 2002

Just so Bill doesnt close down the list...

Do you guys think placing the Sparcbook on top of my Ultra 2 while using
both,
or sometimes the Sparcbook is turned off, will possibly cause the
harddrive to be erased
due to the electromagnetic fields from the Ultras electronics.

Maybe this is a silly fear, but I think I would never put a laptop on
top of my television
set, or CRT monitor, anyway. How about a computer?

Its a very convenient place to keep it so please tell me its safe :- )

Peter