[SPARCbook] Anybody still use this list?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Apr 15 06:02:43 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 10:36:17AM +0100, Phil Kerr wrote:
> I posted a question about 2/3 months ago regarding Debian install on a
> 3000XT, no answer.  I've not used the SB since.  Are many people still using
> these machines actively?

How similar is the 3000XT to a 3GX?  I'm running Debian on a 3GX so might
be able to help.  Although installing Debian on it was no different from
installing on any other Sun-a-like.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell     |     http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced