[SPARCbook] Sparcbook with 128 Ram?

John Altstatt sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Fri Sep 28 22:03:38 CDT 2001

Jason;

I have a 3GX with 128M of RAM. I upgrades from 64M by plugging in
the 64M simms, which I bought from a reseller. I tried to buy all
he had, but only got two as they went fast. The simms are actually
two piggybacked (sandwiched) together. There is only one bus
connector; the second simm is hardwired directly tho the first.
The label says: "TP3316G16534-1" . The board logo says "Syntaq Ltd".
I can't find the name of the reseller right now as this happened
about a year and a half ago, and is buried somewhere. The notice
of availability was on this list.

Good Luck,

John Altstatt