[SPARCbook] Re: Hard drive type/sleds

steve price sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 15 08:31:11 CST 2001

the newest sleds can be bought from powerbook1.com
(kevin yuhas) for $185 - they will support up to a
30gb drive.  the older ones like what i have (adtx) in
mine only support up to 8gb.  as soon as i can get a
spare $185 - i'm going to the new sled!!!
(no connection to company-they were just nice enough
to answer my questions)