[SPARCbook] Re: 3000XT PCMCIA cdrom problem

Jason King sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 18:48:40 CST 2001

Ken:
	Certainly sounds great, going to have to attempt a upgrade in the future
then.  Want to get the OS reloaded like I promised on the existing drive and
see what the machine will do.  Can't believe what I have seen the 3 GX's go
for, I would take it I got a good deal.  Like I had 1st mentioned, got the
Sparcbook in mint condition with 128 meg of ram, the XT so it's 1024x768,
scsi cable, aui cable, 15 pin to sparc type monitor cable, original user's
guide + additional pamplet all for $500.  I knew it was worth alot more, I
just couldn't find a going market price to make a offer to the pc company I
got it from.  I made the offer thinking that they would deny it, but, here
it is!

Jason King