[SPARCbook] Re: 3000XT PCMCIA cdrom problem

Jason King sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 17:59:19 CST 2001

Martin:  Thanks muchly for taking the time out to try it scsi to scsi.  Was
hoping someone here had one kicking around and a extra minute to try it if
they had not.

Ken: Thanks for the extra info, at least I know that it doesn't work using
that configuration.  Again, wish they didn't make it sound like it would
work as I have spent many hours trying to figure it out.

Do either of you or anyone else reading know what the largest size drive the
3000XT/3000ST will take?  It has a 5 gig (default) now.

Jason King