[SPARCbook] Bigger disk drives

Ken Hansen sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Sat May 19 16:32:05 CDT 2001

Stick a fingernail under the clips on the side, then pull apart - it is
quite obvious, once you see it done. Sorry, I can't post pictures.

Each long side of the tray has three clips that go from the lower portion
and attach to the side of the upper tray (Upper has the Tadpole logo on it,
bottom has the SCSI ID info).

HTH

Ken

BTW, why is it easy for you to source bigger drives? Money no issue? ;^)
Best I have found is $400 for 6.4 Gig, $650 for 12 Gig.