[SPARCbook] Lost horizontal on mouse, ideas?

Hugo van der Kooij sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 25 00:15:52 CDT 2001

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Christopher J. Heric wrote:

> I have EXACTLY the same problem... I just use an external trackball.
>
> I am still in search of a Tadpole Specific CD. If ANYONE could help me to
> find a SparcBook 2.5 or 2.6 bootable CD with the NCE stuff I would greatly
> be appreciative.

The NCE stuff is only on a specific Tadpole CD with Solaris 2.5

This CD is one that Tadpole charges you for and may not be copied as it
does not come under the terms of SUN.

You can get by the NCE stuff by using the commandline instructions
instead if you use Solaris 2.6 with the Tadpole additions.

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/