[SPARCbook] 3GX for sale

sparcbook at sunhelp.org sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 11 16:44:35 CDT 2001

OK, the time has come for me to part with my 3GX.  This is one of the
machines from Ross Penington approaching 2 years ago.  So:

Tadpole 3GX
MicroSparc 110 MhZ
32 MB RAM
1.2 GB SCSI HD
10.2 TFT screen

It also comes with:

External SCSI floppy drive and cable in zipper case
Printer cable
Nice leather carrying case
250(?) MB PCMCIA HD (I've never tried this out)
28.8 PCMCIA modem
MicroSpeed Trakball

I've added:

1 type 4 Sun keyboard
1 type 4 Sun mouse and optical mousepad
Solaris 2.6 Workstation (I'll send you the media as well)
1 mini-26 to AUI adapter cable for ethernet
1 ancient( :) ) AUI-10baseT transceiver
1 even older AUI-10base2 transceiver

Installed teTeX, gcc, gmake, netscape, and some other freeware.

The machine is in very good shape.  Screen is bright and clear.  The
PC-card door is a little loose, but that's it as far as I can tell.

Make an offer.

Thanks.

 Dr. Bronson Messer                    email:  bmesser at utk.edu
 University of Tennessee
 Dept. of Physics and Astronomy        fax:  (865) 576-8746
 and ORNL-Theoretical Astrophysics     phone: (865) 574-4716