[SPARCbook] SB3GX and OpenBSD

d neal wise sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 31 17:09:22 CST 2001

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Martin Wedel wrote:

> Well blow me down, as a famous man once said! That did the trick. During
> the installer, I've been entering 10base5 when it asks for
> media-directives, I must not have the zen down right..

I was going to suggest this but got into the conversation late. I've done
this exact same thing with Open. it's easy to do because you're thinking
10bT because of the transceiver. :)

make sure you change /etc/hostname.le0 appropriately...

regards,

neal
d neal wise - nwise at spy.net
SPY internetworking  -  will network for food
http://www.spy.net