[SPARCbook] Merlin/Rocochet on SparcBook?

Sunder sparcbook at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 29 10:55:19 CST 2001

Sure, just issue "AT PPP" then run your ppp client basically.  I haven't
tried it on a sparcbook, but I did have it on a PC.  In terms of the DIN8
to DB9 cable, you might try a Macintosh shop as they're the same
thing.  Just get one that's wired for hardware handshaking.  If you can,
see if you can get one in just plug form as that will shorten the cable
length and make it easier to manage. :)

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------